Thursday, April 15, 2010

We Won!

Thank you to everyone that voted. I know I was spamming the crap out of your wall, bothering you on facebook chat, texting, calling, and even tracking you down. But 447 of my bestest friends took 45 seconds out of their busy day, signed into facebook and in three simple clicks helped me and Alyssa win a pair of iPads for our classrooms next year.

Thank you.

Srlsly though, I'm sorry if we were annoying you, I know exactly how bugged I get when I get invited to things over and over and over again.

You're all the best.

1 comment:

Cass said...

I'm so glad you guys won!

BTW, there's a little girl Evie is friends with here who looks like you. It's hilarious. Especially because she's still a totally adorable little girl. Isn't it nice to know that you'd look cute in a dress? ;)